Travel to Japan!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

There are so many foreign travellers in Japan!

Hello, this is Hidekura Tamonin of "Travel to Japan!"

This time, I'll write what I encountered a few years ago.

When I was going back from office to my house,
I happened to see a foreign traveller who was
asking to somebody near him at the station.

However, nobody could answer his question in English.

As he was at a loss, I asked "What's wrong with you?
Can I help you?"

Then his face quickly changed happily and he called
his family(I found that they are his family later)
around there.

They (father, mother, and their son) were visiting
Japan to climb Mt.Fuji and that day was their
returing from Mt.Fuji to their hotel, and they could
not find out what train they should take.
That's why the father(looked very forcible style
as to Japanese doesn't want to be involved) was
asking the way at the station.

Not only tell them how to get to the hotel, as the
hotel was not so far, I took them to the hotel.

On the way to the hotel, I talked a lot with the
father traveller and I found that he is a state
detective in America.
(I forget the name of the state.)
That's why he looked very strong!

And I found that the mother traveller was
visting Japan on business and she took them
with her to visit Mt.Fiji together.

Though my English is not so good, the mother
traveller said "Your English is much better
than the English spoken by German people.
Last time when I visited Germany, I couldn't
understand their English."
(This doesn't true to all German people
of course!)

So, that was the thing I did good for foreign tavellers.

See you soon!

P.S. Next time, I'll upload more photos on the
following site.(Probably Vol.2)
http://members3.jcom.home.ne.jp/h-tamonin/eBook.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home