Travel to Japan!

Monday, August 07, 2006

Many similar Blog sites!?

Hello, this is Hidekura Tamonin of "Travel to Japan!"

When I checked Blogs by the keyword of " Travel"
or "Japan", I found there are so many similar sites in
this Blogger Blog.

I happened to find the very similar Blog titled
"Travel to Japan" and the only difference is "!".

If it is OK, I'd like to continue using this Blog title.
However, please note that there are so many similar
site name like this.

I try to distinguish my site from those site,
as I can show you not only photos or guide to Japan
but also the " untold stories" which you'd like to
know before visiting Japan!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

See you soon!

P.S. You can check the photos from eBooks;
http://members3.jcom.home.ne.jp/h-tamonin/eBook.htm
You'll be able to see many beautiful photos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home