Travel to Japan!

Sunday, August 06, 2006

The Untold Story of Japanese Himeji Castle

Hello, this is Hidekura Tamonin of "Travel to Japan!" again.

This time I'll intorduce you my first travel related
eBook named

"The Untold Story of Japanese Himeji Castle"

which I translated into English.

The eBook contains many beautiful photos of
Himeji Castle which is very famous castle in Japan,
amd those photos were taken Japanese photographer
named Ippei Goto.

It is not only a photograph collection but also
a history book about Himeji Castle,
which also includes the untold old stories.
(Therefore, it was a little bit hard for me to
translate special Japanese terms into English.)

So, if you read the story, you wiil be able to
talk boastfully about Himeji Castle to other guys.

Though I tried to upload the cover page of the
eBook, I couldn't because of my computer setteing
or something, please refer to the followings;

Himeji Castle at CyberRead

or

Himeji Castle at eBookMall


If you liked, please download it from eBookMall or
CyberRead and keep it in your notebook PC with you.

Then, you will be able to enjoy your trip to Japan
more than anyone else!

See you soon!

P.S. Next time, I'll intoroduce you my second translation
eBook titled "The anecdote of Fox related Shrines"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home