Travel to Japan!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Have you seen Japanese Beautiful Photos?

Hello, this is Hidekura Tamonin of "Travel to Japan!"

Have you seen beautiful photos of Japanese Himeji Castle
or other world heritages?

As I couldn't upload photos from eBooks to this Blog
because of the system setting trouble or something,
I created a homepage for those photos.

URL is as follows;

http://members3.jcom.home.ne.jp/h-tamonin/eBook.htm

Please check it right now!

If you'd like to know about the pohots, please feel free to ask me.
(or if you buy the photograph collection eBook from CyberRead
or eBookMall, you will be able to enjoy more beautiful photos!
The site URLs are also included in the above homepage.)

In this blog, I'm going to write stories regarding foreign trvellers to
Japan and also their impression to Japan.
Moreover, as I translated the explanations of the photos which
are included in the eBooks into English,
I'm going to wirte the hard luck story of the translation.

See you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home